Career Opportunity: LMHC/CDP
POSITION: LMHC/CDP – FULL TIME
COMPANY: NORTHWEST HOLISTIC THERAPIES, P.S.
LOCATION: Everett, WA 98201
We are a new holistic, trauma-informed, healing-centered group practice that accepts most major insurance plans as well as private pay.
NWHT’s ideal candidate’s approach is relational, holistic and trauma-informed and is committed to working in an ongoing learning team environment where everyone’s unique therapeutic modalities, skills, training and perspectives are utilized, heard, and honored.
Full-time is 20-24 client hours within a 4-day workweek with additional charting and administration time. Pay is percentage-based with opportunity to increase your take-home percentage over time and by adding relevant official certifications to your skill set.
Join us in our newly renovated Pacific Northwest style office suite with free parking in a parking lot and on the street.
The therapist will:
- Have completed their CDP certification*
- Have experience and expertise working with individuals suffering with chemical dependency
- Have completed a minimum of 40 hours of personal psychotherapy
- Have an ongoing commitment to their own personal work, health and well-being
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provide warm, professional and personal client service by taking incoming calls from potential clients and guiding them through the online intake process or referring them in-house.
- Be prepared while providing therapy to inquire about their client’s physical/medical conditions, mental, emotional, relational, spiritual aspects of their lives as well as work environments as a regular part of therapy.
- Fully participate, contribute, present cases and share skills during weekly staff/case-consultation meetings
*Therapists who are fully licensed and are actively working toward their CDP may be considered. Documentation from their supervisor will be required.
- Have control over your schedule and which clients for whom you are the best fit
- Help create and contribute to the company’s holistic and trauma-informed model
- Therapists will receive a company laptop
- Online cloud-based HIPAA-compliant EHR charting & scheduling
- Employer-paid assistance to credential and panel employees with major insurance companies.
- Administrative and Billing support so you can focus on working with clients.
- Employer-paid required weekly staff/ case consultation meetings
- Enjoy a “teaching practice” which encourages continual learning and skill development.
- Full-time is 20-24 client hours during a four-day workweek. Opportunity for additional hours possible with Clinical Director's approval.
- Percentage-based compensation with room to grow.
- Annual employer financial contribution toward CEUs.
- Master’s degree in counseling
- Full licensure, in good standing, to work in Washington State as an LMHC or LMFT
- Minimum 2 years post-grad experience in agency, hospital, group or private practice
- 40+ hours personal therapy
- Background Check
- Mental Health: 3 years (Preferred)
- “At Will” employment
- $60,000.00 to $71,000.00 /year based on caseload.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with minimum four professional references to [email protected] with the Subject Heading: LMHC/CDP.
Supervisors, Clinical Directors, Leads, and Professional Colleagues acceptable as reference sources.
Northwest Holistic Therapies, P.S. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.