Career Opportunity: LMHC
POSITION: LMHC – FULL TIME
*[During 2021, NWHT will be offering telehealth-only sessions through at least April 30th. This company policy could be extended based on the WA Dept of Health recommendations. NWHT will continue to offer telehealth as part of its hybrid model (telehealth and in-person services) once the pandemic has passed. Candidates for this position should be able to demonstrate that they have an appropriate home office to provide telehealth services on days in which they are not working from NWHT’s office suite.]
COMPANY: NORTHWEST HOLISTIC THERAPIES, P.S.
LOCATION: Everett, WA 98201
We are a holistic, trauma-informed, healing-centered group practice that accepts most major insurance plans as well as private pay.
NWHT’s ideal candidate’s approach is relational, holistic, and trauma-informed and is committed to working in an ongoing learning team environment where everyone’s unique therapeutic modalities, skills, training, and perspectives are utilized, heard, and honored.
Full-time is 20-24 client hours within a 4-day workweek with additional charting and administration time. Pay is percentage-based with an opportunity to increase your take-home percentage over time and by adding relevant official certifications to your skillset.
Join us in our *hybrid telehealth and in-person practice within our newly renovated Pacific Northwest style office suite with free parking in a parking lot and on the street.
The therapist will:
- Have experience and expertise working with adults 18+
- Have completed a minimum of 40 hours of personal psychotherapy
- Have an ongoing commitment to their own personal work, health, and well-being
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provide warm, professional, and personal client service by taking incoming calls from potential clients and guiding them through the online intake process or referring them in-house.
- Be prepared while providing therapy to inquire about their client’s physical/medical conditions, mental, emotional, relational, spiritual aspects of their lives as well as work environments as a regular part of therapy.
- Process copays and private pay through our online practice management system with a click of a button.
- Fully participate, contribute, present cases, and share skills during weekly staff/case-consultation meetings
- Having additional relevant certifications is a plus and will increase your take-home percentage rate
- Have control over your schedule and which clients for whom you are the best fit
- Work from home at least 2 days a week (telehealth).
o Employees will be provided a locking file cabinet, shredder, and white noise machine for their home office in addition to a company laptop.
- Help create and contribute to the company’s holistic and trauma-informed model
- Therapists will receive a company laptop
- Online cloud-based HIPAA-compliant EHR charting & scheduling
- Employer-paid assistance to credential and panel employees with major insurance companies.
- Administrative and Billing support so you can focus on working with clients.
- Employer-paid required weekly staff/ case consultation meetings
- Enjoy a “teaching practice” which encourages continual learning and skill development.
- Full-time is 20-24 client hours during a four-day workweek. Opportunity for additional hours possible with Clinical Director's approval
- Percentage-based compensation with room to grow
- Annual employer financial contribution toward CEUs
- Employer-matching retirement plan
- Master’s degree in counseling
- Full licensure, in good standing, to work in Washington State as an LMHC
- Minimum 2 years post-grad experience in agency, hospital, group, or private practice
- 40+ hours of personal therapy
- Background Check
- Mental Health: 3 years (Preferred)
- “At Will” employment
- $55,000 – 65,000 /year based on caseload.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with a minimum of four professional references to [email protected] with the Subject Heading: LMHC.
Supervisors, Clinical Directors, Leads, and Professional Colleagues acceptable as reference sources.
Northwest Holistic Therapies, P.S. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.