Career Opportunity: LMHCA
POSITION: LMHCA – FULL TIME
*NWHT is a hybrid telehealth and in-person group practice. Candidates for this position should be able to demonstrate that they have an appropriate home office to provide telehealth services on days in which they are not working from NWHT’s office suite.]
COMPANY: NORTHWEST HOLISTIC THERAPIES, P.S.
LOCATION: Bothell, WA (We are relocating from our Everett, WA offices)
We are a holistic, trauma-informed, healing-centered group practice that accepts most major insurance plans as well as private pay.
NWHT’s ideal candidate’s approach is relational, holistic, and trauma-informed and is committed to working in an ongoing learning team environment where everyone’s unique therapeutic modalities, skills, training, and perspectives are utilized, heard, and honored.
Full-time is 20-24 client hours within a 4-day workweek with additional charting and administration time. Pay is percentage-based with opportunity to increase your take-home percentage over time and by adding relevant official certifications to your skill set.
The therapist will:
- Have completed a minimum of 40 hours of personal psychotherapy
- Have an ongoing commitment to their own personal work, health, and well-being
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provide warm, professional, and personal service by providing free 15-minute phone consultations with potential clients to assess client-therapist fit.
- Be prepared while providing therapy to inquire about their client’s physical/medical conditions, mental, emotional, relational, and spiritual aspects of their lives as well as work environments as a regular part of therapy.
- Be prepared while providing therapy to inquire about historical, intergenerational, and personal traumas experienced by the immediate and extended family.
- Process copays and private pay through our online practice management system with a click of a button.
- Fully participate, contribute, present cases, and share skills during weekly staff/case-consultation meetings
- Free weekly supervision towards full licensure
- Have control over your schedule and which clients for whom you are the best fit
- Work from home at least 2-3 days a week (telehealth). A 100% telehealth position will be considered.
- Employees are provided with a locking file cabinet, shredder, and white noise machine for their home office in addition to a company laptop.
- Help create and contribute to the company’s holistic and trauma-informed model
- Therapists will receive a company laptop
- Online cloud-based HIPAA-compliant EHR charting & scheduling
- Administrative and Billing support so you can focus on working with clients.
- Employer-paid required weekly staff/ case consultation meetings
- Enjoy a “teaching practice” which encourages continual learning and skill development.
- Full-time is 20-24 client hours during a four-day workweek. Opportunity for additional hours possible with Clinical Director's approval
- Percentage-based compensation will increase upon obtaining full licensure
- Annual employer financial contribution toward CEUs
- Employer-matching retirement plan
Master’s degree in counseling
Associates’ licensure, in good standing, to work in Washington State as an LMHCA
Minimum 9 months to 1 year internship during master’s program. Internship within an agency or hospital is a plus
40+ hours personal therapy
Mental Health: 1 year in addition to internship (preferred)
$50,000.00 to 60,000.00 /year based on caseload.
APPLICATION: Please submit your resume and cover letter with a minimum of four professional references to [email protected] with the Subject Heading: LMHCA.
Supervisors, Clinical Directors, Leads, and Professional Colleagues are acceptable as reference sources.
Northwest Holistic Therapies, P.S. is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.